Arraya Solutions is looking for an Infrastructure Support Technician III – Cloud to join our technology team!
As an Infrastructure Support Technician III – Cloud you will provide technical support for customers with a primary focus on Microsoft Cloud-based technologies associated with Azure Core Platform and Microsoft 365 Services.
This person will respond to incidents, process service requests, and perform troubleshooting of unresolved issues for customers and internal Arraya systems. This position reports to the Infrastructure Manager, Managed Services.
- Provide technical support, diagnosis, and problem resolution involving cloud-based Microsoft technologies including Azure Core Platform and Services, Azure Active Directory (AD), Exchange Online, Microsoft 365, Intune, Data Protection Manager, and other Azure-based services.
- Provide guidance and aid in critical design decisions to create a public/private cloud hybrid solution. Which includes gathering requirements, assessing capabilities, and analyzing findings to provide appropriate cloud recommendations and implementation strategy.
- Administer and support the daily functional operation and configuration of customer deployed solutions
- Manage compliance and availability of customer licensing.
- Act as the liaison for technical issues directly to Microsoft
- Report on tenant usage, security & compliance using available tools.
- Assess customer environments to drive optimization and improvements.
- Document configuration management, processes, and procedures
- Coordinate and support scheduled maintenance activities with Service Managers and across internal teams.
- Update ticket, task, and service request details to support triage, escalation, and resolution.
- Support Customer onboarding activities and change management processes.
- Provide direction and leadership to junior team members in relation to Microsoft cloud services.
- Train and maintain certification on supported technologies.
- Support Customer onboarding/offboarding activities
- Participate in On-Call support rotation.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience supporting Microsoft Cloud stack (M365, Azure)
- Demonstrate technical experience working with AD Domain Services, Group Policy Management, Azure AD Connect and Exchange On-Prem
- Possess a strong understanding of traditional Microsoft products including Server OS, IIS, and IP services.
- Experience with scripting/automation technologies (PowerShell, JSON, Terraform, ansible)
- Demonstrated ability to support, troubleshoot and communicate in a collaborative and remote team environment.
- Experience of Windows Server Operating Systems (DHCP, DNS, AD DS, etc)
- Exposure and understanding of Cisco VMware technologies and how they relate to MS Cloud Services
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage workload and execute tasks of varying complexity.
- Experience managing incidents and problems in one or more enterprise class ITSM platforms (Autotask, ServiceNow).
- Experience with monitoring tools such as (N-Central, LogicMonitor, and Azure Built-in)
- Excellent communication, documentation, and customer-facing skills.
- Previous experience with a Managed Service Provider (MSP) or a fast-paced environment a plus
- A desire to continue learning about emerging technologies.
- Relevant Microsoft certifications a plus (AZ-104, AZ-305, MD100/101for example)
Job Type & Expectations
- This is a full-time position, (40) hours/week.
- Work is performed in a 24×7 operations environment with On-Call participation.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or CLICK HERE to apply!