Arraya Solutions is looking for an Account Executive to support the greater-Philadelphia territory. This position will identify and secure new customers, as well as strengthen and maintain existing clients, for Arraya’s products and services.
- Actively seek new business opportunities to sell the full range of Arraya products and services within assigned territory. Emphasis will be on hunting new customers and sales opportunities.
- Build and maintains client relationships and act as advisor on industry issues, trends and Arraya products and consulting capabilities
- Anticipate clients’ needs and, in collaboration with Arraya marketing, consulting, and/or management staff, develop and present proposed solutions
- Represents the company to the client and the client to the company in all sales related activities
- Monitor client satisfaction with contracted deliverables and work with upper management to achieve and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Effectively manage renewals and subscriptions
- As required, may participate in contract renewal efforts on large multi-year contracts
- College degree or military experience
- Two (2) to three (3) years’ experience in the IT VAR industry
- Knowledge of territory development and customer account management
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Strong organizational skills/ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong account development & planning/presentation skills
- Team player
- Motivated by growth
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.