Arraya Solutions is looking for an Application Services Practice Director to join our technology team! In this role, you will provide the vision, drive and thought leadership to grow Arraya’s Application Services practice. You will lead sales engagement activities by understanding and advising our customers based on their application needs. In this role, you will be responsible for reviewing and drafting deliverables by providing technical guidance to stakeholders in a variety of businesses in all aspects of application services. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in the sales, implementation, support and growth of an Application Services Practice.
He/she must be passionate about Application Development and possess a fundamental understanding of what it is, how it works and why it is important. This role requires a strong leader who is comfortable owning the sales, marketing and product engines for their practice and is able to work within an established delivery framework.
Duties & Responsibilities
***75% of the time will be interaction with customers to sell solutions***
- Responsible for the sale of Arraya’s application services to new and existing clients
- Sell directly to customers and maintain visibility in complex selling situations
- Support and enable field sales team consisting of eight (8) Account Executives to help uncover and pursue application services opportunities within new and existing accounts
- Make and develop contacts within existing and potential clients
- Participate in the preparation of sales campaigns, business plans, and product development plans that are in line with company objectives
- Stay informed about new services, technologies, and other information that may be of interest to clients
- Provide market intelligence to the sales management staff and participate in the development of sales forecasts and strategies
- Participate in public speaking engagements: seminars, trade shows, press events
- Work closely with vendors and have a firm grasp of the following technologies: SharePoint, C# , .NET , ASP.NET
- Manage practice efforts to meet financial and strategic goals
- Minimum 5 years of experience within the IT (Technology) sales field
- Strong understanding of software development processes, platforms, tools, and methodologies (SDLC) and how they relate to opportunity development
- Proven experience of successful lead generation and new account development
- Proven experience successfully building pipeline and growing a business
- Must have the ability to analyze existing and anticipated client requirements and promote consideration of companies’ solution services to meet the client’s requirements
- A proven track record of achieving an agreed upon quota that is in line with hitting revenue and profit targets
- Ensure that quotas are consistently met while also maintaining high levels of new account acquisition
- Ability to represent and promote company services at trade events and meetings
Education and Training
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineer or similar disciplines
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, permanent position, 40 hours/week.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, reach out to us today! Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or CLICK HERE to apply!