Arraya Solutions is looking for a Check Point Firewall and Security Engineer to join our technology team! As the Firewall Engineer, you will be a key contributor delivering engagements with our clients to architect and implement their network and security infrastructure. Additionally, you will be working with our clients to incorporate cloud and systems level security solutions.
If you have a proven track record of success implementing security solutions, proven ability to build strong relationships with clients and peers, and a desire to be a valued member of a growing organization then we encourage you to apply for this opportunity!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver cyber security projects on time and within budget with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy
- Deploy and configure security solutions within customer environments following requirements set forth by solutions architects
- Provide operational support for security solutions managed by Arraya Managed Services to include responding to trouble tickets, answering customer questions, and troubleshooting issues.
- Proactively identify customer cyber security risks and recommend hardware and software solutions that can be leveraged to reduce security risk in line with customer business objectives
- Assist in building templates for deploying and managing security solutions that can be followed by junior engineers
- Identify areas of opportunity within the customer base where Arraya Cyber Security Services could provide substantial value
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve the Security Practice or provide new solutions
- Increase customer loyalty through effective communications, professionalism, and going above and beyond the customer’s expectations
- Provide occasional pre-sales technical assistance (demos, white boards, and answering questions)
- Work either independently or as part of team depending on project scope
- Provide accurate and on-time updates to team leads and projects managers
- Continue to stay current in all aspects of the solutions within your area of expertise
- Maintain existing industry security certifications and continue to grow technical skill set
- Deliver customer training and knowledge transfer
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience delivering Check Point Software Technologies products.
- Experience with building various Check Point deployment, both standalone and distributed
- Experienced in Gaia R77.30 and beyond a must
- Experienced in designing and implementing sound policy enhancements and version upgrades
- Experienced with migration procedures during upgrades processes
- Demonstrable ability surrounding all things Check Point
- Ability to troubleshoot management servers, gateways, virtual appliances, on premise and cloud based solutions
- Knowledgeable with routing, switching, and/or wireless technologies desirable
- Vendor security certifications for the following providers preferred but not mandatory: Check Point, Cisco, Palo Alto, IBM, VMware
- Demonstrated ability to work with and communicate with other team members
- Must have technical expertise in deployment and troubleshooting
- Must have excellent communication, documentation, and customer facing skills
- Ability to meet and exceed customer expectations for projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- A desire to learn other emerging technologies and skills
- Ability to provide training to customers
- Energy, excitement, passion and desire to make an impact for Arraya and our customers
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.