Arraya Solutions is looking for a Citrix Engineer to join our technology team! The position will be responsible for supporting our managed service offerings, which include network/systems administration, cloud-based backup/replication and infrastructure monitoring/remediation. This individual will be asked to design, deploy and maintain customer Citrix environments and field support calls from customers regarding requests and issues.
- Subject Matter Expert of Citrix XenApp and Xen Desktop 6.x/7.x
- Design, implement and manage Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop environment including building environments from scratch
- Ability to troubleshoot to effectively solve problems, using knowledge, experience, logic, and independent judgment consistent with standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Ensure stability of the environment through ongoing management and monitoring as well as periodic health checks to identify any potential issues
- Ability to troubleshoot and understand system faults and performance issues
- Utilize industry resources to identify new and innovative techniques and best practices
- Ability to work in a team/group setting and collaborate effectively as well as work independently
- Participate in 24×7 on-call rotation
- Document issues, resolutions and maintain current documentation
- Subject Matter Expert of Citrix XenApp 6.x/7.x, Xen Desktop 6.x/7.x, Citrix PVS, Citrix App Publishing and Storefront
- Strong knowledge of Citrix Netscaler and VMware vSphere
- Understanding of core LAN/WAN technologies
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as alone
Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience as required for the specific job level.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.