Arraya Solutions is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to develop, review, implement and maintain multimedia content for the company’s website, social media accounts, marketing collateral, sales materials, technical documentation, and other digital channels to support the organization’s growing list of IT products and services. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing & Communications, this individual will be responsible for assisting in the development and execution of Arraya’s marketing content strategy, including company case studies, white papers, blog postings, podcasts, and videos. They will also assist in the creation of standard templates and company presentations. The ideal candidate is someone who has experience breaking down complex processes in order to communicate effectively and concisely.
As our Content Marketing Specialist, you will apply your journalistic skillset and marketing experience to industry-leading, beautifully designed communications. Driving the end-to-end editorial process from ideation, writing, editing, fact-checking, and proofreading for all digital and printed content, you will ensure content is optimized for each channel with the appropriate branded voice and brand attributes. You will collaborate closely with our VP of Marketing as well as key stake holders on technology solutions and services teams to keep content fresh and relevant, overseeing quality assurance, and maintaining channel content schedules to effectively track success.
- Regularly meet with and interview internal experts to write content relevant to customer and company needs
- Generate content topics based on daily research and current events
- Collaborate with internal resources to update existing content
- Maintain and enhance all digital properties – including the website and social media
- Produce content and increase engagement on the company’s social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Develop editorial guidelines, calendars, goals, and systems for generating daily social media content
- Understand design and brand standards and keep consistent tone, language, and look across multiple platforms with multiple contributors
- Build out digital content in a compelling, visual, easy-to-navigate format
- Become proficient in using all digital communications tools and content management systems utilized by the company including website, intranet, and marketing automation platform
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications, or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience developing, editing, and managing content (technology focus preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and team building/cross-functional collaboration skills
- Experience with social media content development and curation are a must
- Proficiency in Filmora, Final Cut Pro or similar video editing software
- Superior conceptual, verbal, and written storytelling skills; an expressive range in voice and tone
- Familiarity with AP style/editorial best practices and excellent grammar and proofreading skills
- Excellent attention to detail, project management, and time-management skills
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure environment
- Candidates must be flexible, highly motivated, learn quickly, and have demonstrated the ability to grasp complex software/platforms
- Ability to interact with all levels in an organization
- Ability to present ideas in a business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Advanced knowledge of word processing and document publishing software (Microsoft Word) is required, and experience with document and file management systems (Microsoft SharePoint) is preferred
- Experience building out PowerPoint presentations preferred
- Experience with computer graphic and multimedia design preferred
- Examples of prior published work, specifically writing samples, are required for the interview
This is a full-time position, (40) hours/week.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or CLICK HERE to apply!