Arraya Solutions is looking for a Financial Analyst / Accounting resource. This position involves numerous aspects of finance & accounting, including but not limited to: order entry, receiving and invoicing, accounts receivables, accounts payables, vendor management, employee expense reporting, P&L reporting and other ad-hoc reporting & support.
- Work with the inside sales team to ensure the proper entry and processing of sales orders.
- Track and receive orders to ensure accuracy and completeness of orders.
- Create client invoices based on completed orders.
- Coordinate order component return transactions with vendors and customers to ensure proper accounting of returned components.
- Process expense reporting by employees consistent with company policy and highlight any exceptions to policy.
- Make bank deposits and manage corporate checking account consistent with company policies and practices.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Hands-on experience in accounting / finance using commercial systems like NetSuite, QuickBooks, Dynamics, SAP. Ideal candidate will have a finance / business major or 1 -3 years’ experience.
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong attention to detail with decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and discretion with confidential information.
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills.
- Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.