Arraya Solutions is looking for an Infrastructure Support Technician III to join our technology team!
As an Infrastructure Support Technician III, you will provide technical support for customers with various technologies such as M365, Azure Core, Windows Servers, and Virtualization/VDI.
This person will respond to incidents, process service requests, and perform troubleshooting of unresolved issues for customers and internal Arraya systems. This position reports to the Infrastructure Manager, Managed Services.
- Follow ITIL best practice standards, CI; CD.
- Provide third tier support, diagnosis, and problem resolution involving cloud-based Microsoft technologies including Azure Core Platform and Services, Azure Active Directory (AD), Exchange Online, Microsoft 365, Intune, Data Protection Manager, and other Azure-based services.
- Provide guidance and aid in critical design decisions to create a public/private cloud hybrid solution. Which includes gathering requirements, assess capabilities and analyze findings to provide appropriate cloud recommendations and implementation strategy.
- Administer and support the daily functional operation and configuration of customer deployed solutions
- Manage compliance and availability of customer licensing.
- Act as the liaison for technical issues directly to Microsoft
- Report on tenant usage, security & compliance using available tools
- Assess customer environments to drive optimization and improvements
- Document configuration management, processes, and procedures
- Coordinate and support scheduled maintenance activities with Service Managers and across internal teams
- Update ticket, task, and service request details to support triage, escalation, and resolution
- Support Customer onboarding activities and change management processes
- Provide direction and leadership to junior team members in relation to Microsoft cloud services
- Train and maintain certification on supported technologies
- Support Customer onboarding/offboarding activities
- Participate in on-call support rotation
- 5-7+ years of hands-on experience supporting Microsoft O365 & Azure
- Demonstrate technical experience working with AD Domain Services, Group Policy Management, Azure AD Connect, Office 365 and Exchange On-Prem
- Strong understanding of Windows Servers OS, including but not limited to AD DS, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting and automation.
- Demonstrated ability to support, troubleshoot and communicate in a collaborative and remote team environment.
- Strong experience with VMware technologies (vSphere, vCenter, vSan etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage workload and execute tasks of varying complexity.
- Experience managing incidents and problems in one or more enterprise class ITSM platforms (ServiceNow, Autotask, Cherwell).
- Experience with enterprise monitoring & automation tools (DattoRMM, LogicMonitor, Azure ARM, Terraform/Ansible)
- Excellent communication, documentation, and customer-facing skills.
- Previous experience with a Managed Service Provider (MSP) or a fast-paced environment a plus
- A desire to continue learning about emerging technologies.
- Relevant Microsoft certifications required or willing to achieve within first 6 months of employment.
Job Type & Expectations
- This is a full-time position, (40) hours/week, night, and weekend work occasionally.
- May require occasional travel to Arraya’s Managed Services facility or customer sites.
- Work is performed in a 24×7 operations environment with on-call participation.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or CLICK HERE to apply!