Arraya Solutions is looking for an Inside Sales Engineer to join our technology team. In this role you will be a key contributor on our Network pre-sales team focusing on Arraya’s transactional Cisco and OEM support contract renewal lines of business. The ideal candidate will need to be detail-oriented, possess technical & sales acumen, collaborate well with others, and be able to learn new product lines and stay up to date with existing product lines. This role will execute a transactional selling methodology while fulfilling requests for BOM proposals from customers and field sales teams.
Qualified candidates should have a proven track record of technical sales, proven ability to build trusted partner relationships with clients, and proven ability to lead technical sales conversations. If you have a proven track record of success designing and quoting network solutions, proven ability to build trusted partner relationships with clients, and proven ability to execute consultative architecture engagements then we encourage you to apply for this opportunity!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide presales expertise on primarily Cisco solutions to Arraya’s new and existing clients
- Identify customer technology goals and align solutions for success
- Increase customer loyalty through effective communications, professionalism, and going above and beyond the customer’s expectations
- Develop bills of materials for clients and outside pre-sales team members
- Review OEM support contracts in detail with internal account teams and clients
- Identify areas of opportunity within the customer base; refresh opportunities, multi-year contracts, etc.
- Stay informed about new services, technologies, and other information that may be of interest to clients
- Participate with OEM vendors and SE teams on product roadmaps
- Stay up to date with OEM incentives and promotions
- Continue to stay current in all aspects of the solutions within your area of expertise, while also staying a generalist in other solutions
- Maintain existing vendor certifications and continue to grow technical skill set
- Review and analyze install base reports with clients
- Demonstrated experience in technical sales
- Demonstrated Experience with Cisco product lines:
- Access/Core Switches: CAT 2K’s, 3K’s, 4K’s, 6K’s & 9K’s
- Datacenter Switches: NX 2K’s, 5K’s, 7K’s, 9K’s & MDS
- Routers: ISR 2K, 3K & 4K, ASR’s
- Security: ASA/FP, Umbrella, AMPE, Email Sec., ISE, AnyConnect, Duo, CloudLock, StealthWatch
- UCS: B, C & S Servers, Hyperflex, Fabric Extenders & Interconnects
- Collab: UC licensing, Allphone modals, BE6000, BE7000
- Wireless: All AP modals & WLC’s
- Meraki: MR, MX, MS & MV
- Cisco Smartnet Contracts, Software Subscriptions, Enterprise License Agreements
- Experience with Cisco CCW deal and estimate process, ordering guides, data sheets, and SalesConnect
- Must have the ability to analyze existing and anticipated client requirements and promote consideration of companies’ solutions and services to meet the client’s requirements
- Must have excellent communication, documentation, and customer facing skills
- A desire to learn other manufacturer technologies and skills
- Prefer professional level certifications from Cisco (CCNA/CCDA)
- Energy, excitement, passion and desire to make an impact for Arraya and our customers
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.