Arraya Solutions is looking for a Junior .Net Developer to join our technology team! In this position, you will be responsible for writing custom applications for our internal projects as well as our clients. Additionally, you will collaborate with our internal business users as well as our clients to create custom software solutions.
If you are new to the field and have very little hands on experience, however understand the concepts, then this is a great opportunity to take your .Net development experience to the next level!
- Translate business requirements into functional software
- Identify and resolve bugs, performance issues, and system-level issues
- Support existing software platforms and assist in migration efforts
- Assist business users and clients with issues
- Assist with documentation and writing use cases
- Provide estimates for projects and tasks
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming using C#
- Solid understanding .NET Framework, including .NET Core
- Experience with Web API or writing RESTful services
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and TSQL
- Familiarity with design and architectural patterns such as Unit of Work or Repository
- Proficient with code versioning applications such as Microsoft TFS or Git
- Strong desire for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Experience with Office 365 and SharePoint on-premises a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with and communicate with other team members
- Energy, excitement, passion and desire to make an impact for Arraya
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time, permanent position, 40 hours/week and 100% onsite.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.