Arraya Solutions is looking for a Junior Security Administrator to join our technology team! This individual will be responsible for managing and monitoring cyber security technologies and protect customers from emerging threats. You will be at the tip of the spear directly responsible for monitoring and protecting customer information systems.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about cyber security operations, detail oriented, and have a strong technical background and desire to learn. It will also require the candidate to be on call to respond to customer security emergencies and work as part of an incident response team.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a hands-on information technology role
- Relevant certification such as Security +, CEH, or equivalent
- Understanding of cyber security technologies to include firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, access control, encryption, networks, anti-malware, servers, vulnerability management and other security solutions
- Experience directly working with customers
- Experience working with Cisco security technologies preferred
- Manage and monitor SIEM technology for customers to include logging and auditing configuration, alert creations, and report generation
- Manage endpoint security and detection systems to include identification and remediation of malware
- Perform vulnerability scans on customer systems and generate reports
- Manage a diverse set of security platforms and generate reports
- Conduct security audits and provide reports for senior leadership consideration
- Respond to customer security incidents and perform remediation and cleanup
- Troubleshoot security systems and provide recommendations to better support customer environments
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.