Arraya Solutions is looking for a Compute and Storage Manager to join our Managed Services team. In this role, you will be asked to monitor, manage and mentor IT Systems Administrators responsible for servers, storage area networks, on-prem and cloud virtualization technology, backup and DR solutions, and related technologies across three shifts supporting 24/7 operations for Arraya’s Managed Services Customers.
This individual will be asked to lead our IT Systems Support Team, spearhead functional improvements, support development of Managed Services products and build strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Hire and maintain appropriate resource levels for supported technologies.
- Provide technical guidance for supported technologies, including but not limited to server hardware, Operating Systems, virtualization, VDI, backup, disaster recovery, storage, cloud, Active Directory, Microsoft Collaboration and RMM.
- Validate and approve change requests supporting patching, configuration changes, system upgrades and other administrative activities according to existing controls and schedules.
- Develop and maintain functional policies and procedures for delivery of Managed Services, including discovery, documentation, change control, escalation, and reporting.
- Participate in key stages of the Managed Customer lifecycle, frequently onsite, including onboarding, service reviews, and offboarding.
- Monitor, manage and maintain Arraya’s internal IT Systems.
- Assist with selection, procurement, testing and implementation of tools and technologies supporting Arraya’s Managed Services.
- Monitor employees for performance, growth and improvement and conduct regular reviews.
- Assist with partner compliance and develop training/enablement plans for supported technologies.
- Management experience with strong customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively field escalations for areas of responsibility.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching and development skills.
- Demonstrated experience managing Enterprise Data Center teams responsible for maintaining physical servers, virtualization technologies, SAN/Storage arrays, data protection platforms, cloud solutions and identity management services.
- Demonstrated experience managing Workspace teams supporting Microsoft technologies such as Active Directory Domain Services, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Office 365 Suite and Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Understanding of remote monitoring and management systems, such as Microsoft System Center Suite, Solarwinds Orion (or MSP N-Central), Atera, ConnectWise or Kaseya.
- General understanding of Linux OS as well as various DevOps tools and technologies.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position, (40) hours/week (minimum 3 days/week in the office).
- A possibility of off-hours support work.
- Infrequent travel to Customer sites regionally.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.