Arraya Solutions is looking for a Managed Services Support Specialist focusing on Collaboration to join our technology team! This position will be responsible for management and administration of our managed service offerings; particularly pertaining to Collaboration/Voice over IP. Additionally, this position will be expected to monitor and service our internal infrastructure and staff.
- Support and administration in the following areas:
- Enterprise Collaboration including voice
- Identity Management
- Authentication Management
- Enterprise/Data Center Networking and Security
- WAN and LAN Networking
- Provide technical support for various network environments and services
- Manage and maintain customer environments remotely (some onsite)
- Provide tier 2 support for customer reported issues or requests
- Updating and reviewing customer documentation
- Monitoring and reporting of various environments
- Strong Experience with Voice over IP environments* in particular:
- Cisco Call Manager
- Cisco Call Manager Express
- Cisco Unity
- Cisco Presence
- Cisco Expressway Servers
- Cisco UCCX
- Strong Experience troubleshooting VoIP infrastructure
- Strong Experience troubleshooting Network infrastructure
- Strong Experience within CLI as it pertains to network devices and infrastructure
- Experience with configuration and management of Cisco switches, routers, ASA’s and AP’s.
- Experience with AAA authentication including Radius and TACACS
- Knowledge of ASA and Sourcefire security policies and ACL.
- Knowledge of network routing and switching, perimeter security (firewall), and web/email security and filtering* preferred
- Strong customer service skills
This is a full time position, (40) hours/week with the possibility of off-hours support work.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.