Arraya Solutions is looking for a Managed Services Support Specialist to join our technology team. This position will be responsible for administration and management of our managed service offerings, which include Network, Voice, and Security infrastructure monitoring and problem remediation. This individual will be asked to maintain our managed services infrastructure and field service calls from customers regarding requests and issues. Additionally, this position will be expected to monitor and service our internal infrastructure and staff.
- Support and administration in the following area:
- Identity Management
- Enterprise/Data Center Networking and Security
- Enterprise Collaboration including voice
- WAN and LAN Networking
- Authentication Management
- Provide technical support for various network environments and services
- Manage and maintain customer environments remotely (some onsite)
- Provide tier 2 support for customer reported issues or requests
- Updating and reviewing customer documentation
- Monitoring and reporting of various environments
- Strong Experience troubleshooting network infrastructure
- Strong Experience with configuration and management of Cisco switches, routers, ASA’s and AP’s including Nexus, Prime and Meraki
- Experience within CLI as it pertains to network devices and infrastructure
- Experience with network routing and switching, perimeter security (firewall), and web/email security and filtering*
- Experience with AAA authentication including Radius and TACACS
- Knowledge of ASA and Sourcefire security policies and ACL
- Knowledge of Voice over IP environments* a plus
- Strong customer service skills
*Any certifications in the above areas are a plus
This is a full time position, (40) hours/week with the possibility of off-hours support work.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.