Arraya Solutions is looking for a Managed Services Support Specialist to join our technology team! This position will be responsible for administration and management of our managed service offerings, which include Network, Voice, and Security infrastructure monitoring and problem remediation. This individual will be asked to maintain our managed services infrastructure and field service calls from customers regarding requests and issues. Additionally, this position will be expected to monitor and service our internal infrastructure and staff.
- Support and administration in the following areas:
- Identity Management
- Enterprise/Data Center Networking and Security
- Enterprise Collaboration including voice
- WAN and LAN Networking
- Authentication Management
- Manage and maintain customer environments remotely (some onsite)
- Provide tier 2 and 3 support for customer reported issues or requests
- Implement network policies and document Standards of Practice for our Managed Services Offerings
- Provide recommendations and guidance of our Managed Service Offerings
- Updating and reviewing customer documentation
- Monitoring and reporting of various environments
- Required Strong Experience troubleshooting network infrastructure
- Required Strong Experience with configuration and management of Cisco switches, routers, ASA’s and AP’s including Nexus, Prime and Meraki.
- Required Strong Experience within CLI as it pertains to network devices and infrastructure
- Strong Experience with network routing and switching, perimeter security (firewall), and web/email security and filtering*
- Strong Experience with AAA authentication including Radius and TACACS
- Experience with ASA and Sourcefire security policies and ACL
- Experience with Voice over IP environments
- Strong verbal and written skills
*Network Certifications strongly preferred
This is a full time position, (40) hours/week with the possibility of off-hours support work.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.