Arraya Solutions is hiring a Managed Services Support Specialist focusing on Collaboration. The position will be responsible for management and administration of our managed service offerings; particularly pertaining to Collaboration/Voice over IP. Designs, configures, tests and provides level 3/4 support for internal and/or external networks and system components. Develops and maintains Cisco CUCM/UCCX phone systems and all associated voice components, applications, and network configurations for clients. Recommends upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment. Additionally, this position will be expected to monitor and service our internal infrastructure and staff.
- Support and administration in the following areas:
- Enterprise Collaboration including voice
- Identity Management
- Authentication Management
- Enterprise/Data Center Networking and Security
- WAN and LAN Networking
- Provide technical support for various network environments and services
- Manage and maintain customer environments remotely (some onsite)
- Provide tier 2 support for customer reported issues or requests
- Updating and reviewing customer documentation
- Monitoring and reporting of various environments
- Strong Experience with Voice over IP environments* in particular:
- Cisco Call Manager
- Cisco Call Manager Express
- Cisco Unity
- Cisco Presence
- Cisco Expressway Servers
- Cisco UCCX
- Strong Experience troubleshooting VoIP infrastructure
- Strong Experience troubleshooting Network infrastructure
- Strong Experience within CLI as it pertains to network devices and infrastructure
- Experience with configuration and management of Cisco switches, routers, ASA’s and AP’s.
- Experience with AAA authentication including Radius and TACACS
- Knowledge of ASA and Sourcefire security policies and ACL.
- Knowledge of network routing and switching, perimeter security (firewall), and web/email security and filtering* preferred
- Strong customer service skills
This is a full time position, (40) hours/week with the possibility of off-hours support work.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.