Arraya Solutions is looking for a Managed Services Practice Director to join our technology team!
As the Managed Services Practice Director, you will provide the vision, drive, and thought leadership to grow Arraya’s Managed Services practice. You will direct customer engagement activities by advising IT decision-makers on the value of outsourcing support and how to develop strong collaborative partnerships with existing teams. In this role, you will be responsible for reviewing and drafting deliverables and providing technical guidance to stakeholders in a variety of businesses in all aspects of managed services. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in the sales, implementation, and support of Managed Services.
He/she must be passionate about Managed Services and possess a fundamental understanding of what it is, how it works, and why it is important. This role requires a strong leader who is comfortable owning the sales, marketing, and product engines for their practice and is able to work within an established delivery framework.
***75% of the time will be interacting with customers to sell solutions***
- Identify Managed Services opportunities in new and existing accounts
- Create and deliver solution proposals, presentations, and service agreements
- Provide delivery support for onboarding new Managed Services customers
- Manage contract renewals and propose new services to existing customers
- Market Arraya’s experience and expertise at company/partner/industry events
- Develop enablement programs that empower Arraya’s sales team
- Co-develop campaigns with Arraya’s Marketing team that generates Managed Services interest
- Evaluate market opportunity and co-develop new product offerings with other practice and business leaders
- Provide pipeline, forecast, and practice updates to business leadership
- Manage practice efforts to meet financial and strategic goals
- 5+ years’ experience with Managed Services, Delivery Support, IT Operations, and/or related services space
- 3+ years’ experience building and managing a technology department or practice
- Experience with tools and techniques used to support technology services and platforms
- Experience leading or contributing to the development of sales, marketing, and product efforts
- Ability to analyze customer needs and develop solutions that incorporate Arraya’s existing Managed Services offerings
- Ability to create, edit, and review supporting statements of work and service agreements
- Knowledge of the role and responsibilities of a sales engineer/solutions architect during the sales cycle
- Ability to influence customer stakeholders and key decision makers
- Understanding of market trends and the competitive landscape for Managed Services
- Knowledge of the channel partner relationship
- Ability to collaborate with other team members
- Experience developing reports and dashboards to communicate practice progress
Education and Training
College degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Development, Project/Product Management, or Business Administration is preferred, or similar work experience.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, permanent position, 40 hours/week.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or CLICK HERE to apply!