Arraya Solutions is looking for a Systems Administrator, Managed Services to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting and growing our managed service offerings, which include cloud-based backup, and infrastructure monitoring and problem remediation. This individual will be asked to maintain our managed services infrastructure and field service calls from customers regarding requests and issues. Additionally, this position will be expected to monitor and service our internal infrastructure and staff.
- Support and administration in the following areas:
- Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office 365
- Cloud Services, Microsoft Azure
- Enterprise Mobility + Security
- Identity Management
- Enterprise Servers
- SAN and Storage
- Authentication Management
- Enterprise/Data Center Networking and Security
- Provide technical support for various environments and services
- Manage and maintain customer environments remotely (some onsite)
- Provide tier 2 support for customer reported issues or requests
- Updating and reviewing customer documentation
- Monitoring and reporting of various environments
- Minimum of 2-5 years of related experience
- Experience with enterprise collaboration software such as Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Skype for Business/Lync, Cisco Jabber, or Cisco Webex*
- Knowledge/experience with Windows Server Operating Systems, with an understanding of security permissions for Active Directory*
- Experience with VMware vSphere and/or Microsoft Hyper-V virtual infrastructure administration and management*
- Experience with enterprise-level infrastructure monitoring solutions, such as Microsoft System Center Operations Manager, Solarwinds Orion, Nagios XI, or Zenoss Enterprise Management*
- Experience with enterprise-level backup/replication solutions, such as IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM), EMC Avamar or Commvault Simpana*
- Experience supporting laptop/desktop workstations and troubleshooting problems related to end-user applications
- Strong customer service skills
*Any certifications in the above areas are a plus
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position, (40) hours/week. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, with some flexibility around regular business hours upon management approval.
- Possibility of off-hours support work.
- This position has minimal local travel.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.