Arraya Solutions is looking for a Systems Administrator to join our technology team. In this role you will be responsible for supporting and growing our managed service offerings, which include cloud-based backup, and infrastructure management and problem remediation. This individual will be asked to maintain our managed services infrastructure and field service calls from customers regarding requests and issues. Additionally, this position will be expected to monitor and service our internal infrastructure and staff.
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) for supported technologies
- Manage and monitor clients’ infrastructure
- Analyze and review supported systems: make recommendation for system improvement
- Develop and maintain customer and internal reporting
- Maintain customer documentation
- Strong technical and customer service skills
- Experience managing and deploying data center systems:
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Group Policy Management
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure AD Connect
- Distributed File System (DFS)
- Microsoft DNS Server
- Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft Office 365 & Microsoft Exchange
- Experience with monitoring solutions, such as Microsoft System Center Operations Manager, SolarWinds, Nagios XI
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position, (40) hours/week.
- A possibility of off-hours support work.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.