Arraya Solutions is looking for a Manager, Inside Sales Engineering to join our technology team! In this role, you will be a key contributor on our Presales team leading sales engineering efforts across multiple lines of businesses. This position is responsible for the organization, planning, and enablement of the Inside Sales Engineering team as it assists Presales Architect and the Sales Team.
The ideal candidate has hands-on technical experience in Sales Engineering along with a passion for developing talent. You have experience and an understanding of enterprise selling, ideally in an IT solutions integrator environment. You have an eye for process improvement and a proven track record of not only embracing but enabling change.
- Support the functional day-to-day management of Inside Sales Engineers and Activities
- Manage and develop Inside Sales Engineers focused on personal development and transactional business growth
- Assist in the management of presales processes and help drive communication between sales, professional services, and managed services teams.
- Develop and grow relationships with customers, distributors, and OEM vendors
- Work closely with the broader Presales team and Account Executives to maximize opportunities and drive quality and success
- Advise sales and CSM on customer renewal lifecycles by providing technical support on their Smartnet agreements
- Help drive Enterprise Agreement adoption by defining product features from a technical perspective.
- Establish and develop business relationships with vendors
- Stay up to date and advise internal teams about OEM incentives, programs, and promotions
- Maintain existing vendor certifications and continue to grow technical skill set
- Stay informed about new services, technologies, and other information that may be of interest to clients
- Proven track record of solution architecture in a VAR organization
- Strong understanding of how networks function
- Strong background with Cisco solutions and product lines. General knowledge of other OEM’s such as Microsoft, Dell EMC, VMware
- Analyze customer needs and help define strategies to fulfill the clients’ requirements
- Solid communication, documentation, and presentation skills
- Positive attitude and enjoy solving complex problems as well as translating complicated architecture to easily understandable solutions
- Genuine excitement for technology with a desire to learn and grow your skills
Education and Experience:
- 7+ years of Information Technology/Networking experience
- 5+ years of sales engineering experience
- Currently have professional level IT certifications
- Mid-level, Manager, direct reports
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or CLICK HERE to apply now!