Arraya Solutions is looking for a driven and organized professional to join our marketing team. The ideal candidate is an all-around team player who will assist with the execution of the company’s marketing strategy through event coordination, collateral creation, and demand generation campaigns.
- Support the development of a range of marketing collateral including ads, brochures, web content, thought leadership materials, newsletters, event displays, and promotional items.
- Maintain an overall information system for storage, dissemination and inventory of marketing collateral.
- Assist with the preparation of proposals, presentations and RFP responses.
- Assist with the management of the company website, intranet and related content.
- Assist with the development and execution of strategic print, email and digital marketing campaigns and follow up with campaign tracking and reporting.
- Serve as the liaison for 3rd party lead generation campaigns including receiving leads, providing lead information to our sales team, and follow-up and lead tracking once meetings have occurred.
- Coordinate internal and external live and virtual events, including hosted seminars and receptions, speaking engagements, sponsorships and in-house meetings.
- Assist sales representatives in the preparation for executive briefings including catering, agendas and customer gift bags.
- Work directly with 3rd party venues and vendors to book events and ensure all requirements are met.
- Provide support for marketing events and exhibitions as required.
- Track event registrations and update the sales team on prospects/customers who will be in attendance.
- Assist with the set-up and post-event attendee follow-up and lead/opportunity tracking using Act-On marketing automation software and NetSuite CRM.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field or 1-3 years’ experience.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, including an ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, be accountable and work well under pressure.
- Very strong attention to detail with decision-making, problem resolution, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent written communication skills, with data and content consistently accurate and well-presented.
- Ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities.
- Comfortable working independently and leading projects, but also able to take direction and be a team player.
- Strong work ethic and a positive, solution-oriented attitude.
- Skilled using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Experience creating customer-facing presentations and collateral (examples required).
- Experience with graphic design, marketing automation, and lead management software a plus.
- Copywriting and/or social media experience a plus.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or CLICK HERE to apply!