Arraya Solutions is looking for a Microsoft Senior Solutions Engineer to join our technology team! The position will be responsible for leading service delivery of Microsoft solutions across cloud services, virtualization, storage, backups, disaster recovery, AD migrations, and gathering customer requirements in order to develop customer based business solutions. Experience with core Microsoft solutions is a requirement. Qualified candidates must have a proven track record of delivering Microsoft solutions in a project-based environment as well as the proven ability to build trusted customer relationships. Position reports directly to the Microsoft Delivery Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the delivery of Microsoft based solutions to customers including both cloud and on-premises technologies
- Drive solution delivery excellence by constant communications with delivery manager and project management team
- Maintain technical proficiency and consult with prospective clients
- Stay informed about new services, technologies, and other information that may be of interest to clients
- Work closely with Microsoft and Arraya sales teams and have a firm grasp of the following technologies (do not have to have them all): Current Windows Server Roles, Active Directory, Azure, Microsoft System Center Suite, Cloud OS, Office 365, client OS, and other Microsoft Solutions
- Concrete knowledge of cloud based solutions such as Azure, Office 365 etc. and modern IT operating methodologies to support cloud based technologies
- Minimum 5 years of experience within the IT (Technology) consulting field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Microsoft Active Directory on premise including Users & Computers, Site and Services (Establishing & Managing Trusts), Group Policies, DNS
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Azure concepts, such as AD Services in Azure, AADConnect, virtualization, storage, backups and disaster recovery.
- Proven experience with automation, PowerShell, networking and storage technologies
- AD Migration Experience, within a Forest, from trusted Forests or external entities, ADMT experience preferred
- Federation/Cloud Identity experience using ADFS and Azure AD
- Proven experience of leading IT projects with minimum oversight
- Must have the ability to analyze existing and anticipate client requirements and promote consideration of companies’ solution services to meet the client’s requirements
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.