Arraya Solutions is looking for a Network Team Lead to join our technology team! In this role, you will be responsible for supporting and growing our managed service offerings, which include enterprise network and voice solutions. This individual will be asked to lead our Network Administration Team, supporting our managed services offering and work to build a cohesive relationship with our clients.
- Act as technical lead for our Managed Services Network team, ensuring the efficient resolution of Customer incident and support requests
- Mentor staff members in support of technical development in accordance with defined training plans
- Provide technical assistance, escalation and leadership for supported enterprise networks including connectivity, switches, routers, firewalls, wireless and WAN technologies.
- Install, configure, and manage highly available and secure networks.
- Oversee change control operations for the Network Team
- Lead onboarding efforts for new customers to ensure successful support enablement
- Assist with selection, procurement, testing and implementation of tools and technologies supporting Arraya’s Managed Services
- Candidate must possess at least an active Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA). Additional CCNA Specializations (Security, Voice or Wireless) preferred. CCNP Enterprise or above a strong plus
- 5+ years hands-on experience managing and deploying Cisco network solutions including ASA & FTD firewalls, Nexus Switches, Catalyst Switches, ASR/ISR routers and Wireless LAN controllers
- 3+ years hands-on experience managing and deploying Meraki network devices including firewalls, switches, and wireless technologies
- Experience working with SonicWall, FortiGate, Checkpoint and Juniper firewalls a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to Lead and troubleshoot problems remotely
- Demonstrated ability to effectively mentor and lead team members
- Experience managing incidents and problems in one or more enterprise class ITSM platforms (ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, SolarWinds, ManageEngine, Kaseya)
- Experience with network/cloud monitoring tools, technologies, and processes
- Excellent communication, documentation, and Customer-facing skills
- A desire to learn other emerging technologies and skills
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position, (40) hours/week remote position which will require recurring visits to our Ambler, PA office
- A possibility of off-hours support work
- Infrequent travel to Customer sites regionally
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or CLICK HERE to apply now!