Arraya Solutions is looking for a Program Manager to join our technology team! As the Program Manager you will continue development of Arraya’s project management office resources, tools and capabilities in support of matrix realignment and target service delivery outcomes. You will strategize, implement and monitor program initiatives along with project coordination and delegation to optimize productivity and nurture program success for both Arraya and its Customers. These activities will extend to strategic Customer relationships where projects involving multiple technology disciplines require cross-functional coordination, oversight and executive stakeholder management.
- Functional management of project managers, including project assignment in support of matrix alignment.
- Development and maintenance of project management standards, including policies and procedures, typically referred to as organizational process assets (OPA).
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement.
- Quality assurance activities and reporting relating to project processes and quality results.
- Development and maintenance of operating plans, including resources, communication, risk, and governance, for both project managers and the project management office (PMO).
- Identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects.
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders.
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and vendors.
- Ongoing development and support for customer programs focused on strategic IT projects and initiatives.
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance.
- Manage PMO budget for maximum productivity.
- Participate in PMO meetings.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a program management role, in addition to 7+ years of project management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business administration, computer science, or similar field or equivalent work experience.
- One or more industry-recognized certifications supporting project and program management preferred; examples include Management Professional (PMP), Program Management Professional (PgMP), Certified Project Director, Certified Project Management Practitioner (CPMP), and PRINCE2 Practitioner.
- Working knowledge and experience supporting IT-focused projects, programs and initiatives.
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organization abilities.
- Working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Vendor experience with Cisco, Dell EMC, Microsoft, IBM or VMware technologies a plus.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and Customer-facing skills.
Job Type & Expectations
- This is a full-time position, (40) hours/week.
- This position is mostly remote work from home.
- Approximately up to 10% travel is required for infrequent trips to Arraya’s Blue Bell, PA office and/or customer locations for program reviews within the Delaware Valley.
- Primary work hours are during Arraya’s operating hours (8:00am-5:00pm).
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or CLICK HERE to apply now!