Arraya Solutions is looking for a Renewals Manager to join our Customer Experience team! The Renewals Manager role is a highly visible, strategic position that empowers customers to continue to transform their business and meet their objectives. You will be accountable for owning and executing a portfolio of renewal contracts of products and services across the Arraya customer base.
- Own, manage and update the renewals pipeline.
- Evaluate customer base and segment by strategic renewal importance, significance, current and future profitability.
- Ensure Arraya is maintaining and growing revenue across customers by tracking various metrics and reporting those metrics and analysis to upper management.
- Work with the Customer Success team to identify areas of lost revenue/churn and come up with risk mitigation plans to decrease future churn.
- Work closely with our vendors and Inside Sales team to maximize renewals resources and negotiate the best possible pricing.
- Work with the Arraya Practice Leads to create renewals sales campaigns.
- Analyze and report on important data sets from vendors and be able to articulate areas of proactive renewals engagement, whitespace and marketing campaign opportunities.
- Work with Marketing to create prescriptive campaigns, blog posts, podcasts, and more.
- Look for areas to position enterprise agreements or multi-year deals.
- Engage with the proper Arraya account team to establish sales and customer retention goals. Assist with properly forecasting committed business.
- Collaborate with the sales, presales and CSM teams to prepare and deliver performance updates and quarterly business reviews to customers. Review inventory, maintenance management, software updates, end of life, and end of support.
- Gather market and competitor information to gain competitive advantage and monitor competitive landscape.
- 3+ years previous experience in strategic sales and customer facing role.
- Successful track record of working with complex renewals.
- Previous experience with Cisco, Microsoft, VMware, IBM or Dell portfolio of solutions desired.
- Strong ability to manipulate, analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and handle multiple initiatives at a time.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Problem solver with a desire to learn new things and adapt to changing landscapes.
- Proven ability to build relationships at all levels within customer base.
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation and consensus building.
- Ability to analyze existing and anticipated client requirements and promote consideration of Arraya’s solutions and services to meet those requirements.
- Bachelors Degree required.
This is a full time, permanent position with up to 25% travel.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or CLICK HERE to apply!