Arraya Solutions is looking for a Security Administrator II to join our Managed Services team. This individual is responsible for providing technical support assistance for Customers with a primary focus on Cyber Security technologies. They will work directly with customers to review incidents/requests and perform initial troubleshooting of unresolved issues. They will process service requests and perform recurring maintenance tasks in coordination with the Managed Services Security team. They will support adoption and consumption of cloud services through resource provisioning and service troubleshooting. This position reports to the Security Team Lead.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide technical support for incidents and problems involving Cyber Security technologies.
- Perform administrative tasks supporting functional operation of deployed security platforms such as Cisco AMP for Endpoints, Cisco Umbrella, Cisco Email Security, IBM QRadar, Microsoft Azure Sentinel, Microsoft Advanced Threat Protection, Microsoft Office 365 Security & Compliance, Sophos Antivirus, Duo Security.
- Perform, analyze and report on vulnerability scans leveraging tools such as Qualys Vulnerability Scanner and Tenable Security Center.
- Second tier support troubleshooting environmental issues and incident response.
- Conduct environmental assessments to drive improvements and optimizations.
- Report on usage, security & compliance using available tools.
- Update ticket, task and service request details to support triage, escalation and resolution.
- Support operational standards for managing Customer tenants and workloads.
- Capture, document and transfer knowledge of Customer environments.
- Support Customer onboarding and offboarding.
- Train and certify on supported technologies.
- Participate in on-call support rotation.
- 3-5 years hands-on experience managed antivirus solutions including Cisco AMP for Endpoints, Microsoft ATP and Sophos Antivirus.
- 3-5 years’ experience working with vulnerability assessment tools such as Qualys or Tenable Security Center.
- 1-3 years’ experience administrating SIEM applications such as IBM QRadar, Azure Sentinel or Splunk
- 1-3 years’ experience deploying and managing MFA solutions including Microsoft Azure AD MFA & Conditional Access as well as Duo Security.
- 1-3 years’ experience managing identity and SSO platforms including Azure Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services and Okta Identity Management
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with other team members.
- Demonstrated ability to manage workload and make productive use of time.
- Experience managing incidents and problems in one or more enterprise class ITSM platforms (ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, SolarWinds, ManageEngine, Kaseya).
- Experience with network/cloud monitoring tools, technologies and processes.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and Customer-facing skills.
- A desire to learn other emerging technologies and skills.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position, (40) hours/week (minimum 3 days/week in the office).
- A possibility of off-hours support work.
- Infrequent travel to Customer sites regionally.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or CLICK HERE to apply.