Arraya Solutions is looking for a Senior Security Engineer to join our technology team! As the Sr. Security Engineer, you will be a key contributor delivering engagements with our clients to architect and implement their network and security infrastructure. Additionally, you will be working with our clients to incorporate cloud and systems level security solutions.
If you have a proven track record of success implementing security solutions, proven ability to build strong relationships with clients and peers, and a desire to be a valued member of a growing organization then we encourage you to apply for this opportunity!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver cyber security projects on time and within budget with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy
- Identify customer cyber security risks and recommend hardware and software solutions that can be leveraged to reduce security risk in line with customer business objectives
- Identify areas of opportunity within the customer base where Arraya Cyber Security Services could provide substantial value
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve the Security Practice or provide new solutions
- Increase customer loyalty through effective communications, professionalism, and going above and beyond the customer’s expectations
- Provide occasional pre-sales technical assistance (demos, white boards, and answering questions)
- Ability to work either independently or as part of team depending on project scope
- Provide accurate and on-time updates to team leads and projects managers
- Continue to stay current in all aspects of the solutions within your area of expertise
- Maintain existing industry security certifications and continue to grow technical skill set
- Maintain average utilization over 70%
- Deliver customer training and knowledge transfer
- A minimum of 5 years’ work experience with Cisco products in one or more areas including, but not limited to: include boundary protection, IDS/IPS, endpoint protection, MFA, SIEM, DLP, vulnerability scanning, backup, VPN, DNS, Email Security, Encryption, MDM, BYOD, Identify/Access Management and other emerging tools
- Experience with VMware, Microsoft and CheckPoint security solutions preferred
- Experience with other security solution vendors desirable
- Experience with routing, switching, and/or wireless technologies desirable
- Industry standard technical cyber security certifications such as GSEC, CEH, etc.
- Vendor security certifications for the following providers preferred but not mandatory: Cisco, Microsoft, VMWare, IBM, and CheckPoint
- Demonstrated ability to work with and communicate with other team members
- Must have technical expertise in deployment and troubleshooting
- Must have excellent communication, documentation, and customer facing skills
- Ability to meet and exceed customer expectations for projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- A desire to learn other emerging technologies and skills
- Ability to provide training to customers
- Energy, excitement, passion and desire to make an impact for Arraya and our customers
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.