Arraya Solutions is looking for a Service Desk Coordinator to support our Managed Services team. This individual is responsible for ensuring incidents are identified and categorized correctly, initial triage is performed, relevant information is gathered, and unresolved issues are escalated properly according to SLA guidelines. This individual reports to the Service Desk Manager and provides regular updates on unassigned, escalated and unresolved tickets. The Service Desk Coordinator works with members of the Managed Services Team to bring timely resolution to incidents and document root-cause analysis for high priority issues.
- Assigns incidents to Support Technicians or Groups.
- Works with Service Desk team to ensure proper recording and triage of incidents.
- Determines if an incident needs to be escalated and recategorizes as needed.
- Ensures that incidents assigned to their Support Groups are resolved, and that service is restored.
- Monitors incident/queue volume and manages workloads to ensure that Service Level and Operational Level Agreements are met.
- Participates in incident review following resolution of high severity incidents.
- Identifies and documents potential problems and/or increasing trends of repetitive incidents.
- Develops knowledge base recording repeatable procedures with the goal of reducing the number of incidents.
- Ensures that activities are being performed at a high level of quality, and all process issues are escalated to the Service Desk Manager.
- Provides regular status reports to Groups Managers and the Service Desk Manager.
- Supports onboarding and offboarding customers.
- 2+ years of tech industry or related experience in Customer Service, Incident and Problem Management and strong understanding of ITIL and incident management practices.
- Experience managing incidents and problems in one or more enterprise class ITSM platforms (ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, SolarWinds, ManageEngine, Kaseya).
- Experience with network monitoring tools, technologies and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to document and drive process improvements.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple queues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills are a must.
Job Type & Expectations
- This is a full-time position, (40) hours/week.
- Resource is expected to work onsite at Arraya’s Managed Services facility.
- Primary work hours are during Arraya’s operating hours (8:00am-5:00pm).
- Work is performed in a 24×7 operations environment.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays as needed.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, reach out to us today! Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.