Arraya Solutions is hiring a Sevice Desk Specialist to join our technology team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting and growing our managed service offerings, which include cloud-based backup, and infrastructure monitoring and problem remediation. This individual will be asked to maintain our managed services infrastructure and field service calls from customers regarding requests and issues. Additionally, this position will be expected to monitor and service our internal infrastructure and staff.
- Field support calls
- Primarily remote technical support
- Hardware and software incident remediation
- Account provisioning/administration
- Computer configuration/repair
- Scheduling updates
- Network print services
- Minimum of 1-2 years of related experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems, with an understanding of security permissions for Active Directory.
- Experience supporting laptop/desktop workstations and troubleshooting problems related to end-user applications and network connections.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 and Office applications
- Familiarity with SharePoint and Exchange
- Experience with monitoring solutions, such as Microsoft System Center Operations Manager, Solarwinds Orion, Nagios XI, or Zenoss Enterprise Management.
- Experience with Microsoft’s System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Microsoft certifications are a plus
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position, (40) hours/week.
- This position is primarily during the first shift (Monday through Friday, 9:30 am to 6:00 pm), where you could work remotely 1-2 days per week.
- Flexibility with hours is required to occasionally work the 2nd shift (3:00pm – 11:30pm) or 3rd shift (11:00pm – 7:30am) as needed. Advanced notice will be given in these situations. When covering the 2nd and 3rd shifts, you would work remotely from home.
- Participation in on-call rotation
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.