Arraya Solutions is looking for a Service Desk Technician III (Application Support) to join our technology team! In this role, you will work cross-functionally with Arraya team members on various initiatives supporting sales enablement, service delivery, project management, and back-office functions. You will share operational responsibility for our business management platform (NetSuite) and provide technical support, guidance, and training to employees.
You will work with process owners to evaluate current processes within NetSuite and other business applications and identify gaps and opportunities to improve visibility and introduce automation. Finally, you will become a strong business partner to the Finance team and be their point of contact for vendor escalation and problem management.
If you have a proven track record of success supporting enterprise resource planning (ERP) platforms, can coordinate activities with internal and external resources, and communicate effectively with all levels of an organization, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with process owners to document and re-engineer current processes within NetSuite and other business applications
- Provide end-user support for NetSuite and other business applications. Conduct periodic training for end users on current and new system features and processes
- Manage NetSuite workflows and product configurations to support the Lead to Order to Cash flow including revenue recognition
- Work closely with the Finance team to introduce efficiencies to their month close processes and improve upon existing financial reporting needs
- Develop saved searches, reports, dashboards, and workbooks for various roles
- Guide developers in translating business requirements into functional/technical specifications for deploying end-to-end solutions
- Work with external vendors and product support teams to troubleshoot system issues and bugs as they arise
- Partner with senior leadership to roadmap changes to NetSuite and other business applications in order to support strategic initiatives
- Create systems documentation including business requirements documents, functional designs, user manuals, test plans, and training materials
- 3-5+ years in systems analyst role implementing and supporting ERP applications such as NetSuite, Dynamics, SAP, and Oracle
- Must have strong NetSuite functional experience in the Order to Cash areas with a focus on revenue recognition
- Must have NetSuite functional experience with Project Management, CRM, and related SuiteApps
- Must have strong Netsuite expertise in developing saved searches and financial reports
- Strong analytical skills with ability to translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications
- A good understanding of accounting and revenue recognition concepts
- Strong business process re-engineering and documentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities with competing priorities
Education and Training
- Accounting Degree, Management Information Systems degree, or related degree preferred
- NetSuite SuiteFoundation, Administrator, ERP Consultant or SuiteCloud Development Certifications a plus
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or CLICK HERE to apply!