Arraya Solutions is looking for a Service Desk Technician III (Cloud Specialist) to join our Managed Services team. This individual is responsible for providing technical support assistance for Customers with a primary focus on Microsoft identity, collaboration and cloud technologies. They will assist Service Desk team members with incident classification and initial triage and be a primary escalation for unresolved issues. They will process non-critical service requests and perform recurring maintenance tasks in coordination with the Managed Services Systems team. They will support adoption and consumption of cloud services through user provisioning, service monitoring, and license management. This position reports to the Service Desk Manager.
- Provide remote technical support for incidents and problems involving Microsoft technologies.
- Perform administrative tasks supporting functional operation of deployed workloads.
- Support scheduled maintenance activities in coordination with team members.
- Provision users and groups to maintain access control.
- Report on tenant usage, security & compliance using available tools.
- Update ticket, task and service request details to support triage, escalation and resolution.
- Support operational standards for managing Customer tenants and workloads.
- Capture, document and transfer knowledge of Customer environments.
- Support Customer onboarding and offboarding.
- Train and certify on supported technologies.
- 1-2 years hands-on experience maintaining Microsoft products and cloud workloads, including: Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, Intune and Azure-hosted services.
- 3+ years serving as a support resource on a Help Desk or Service Desk team.
- Demonstrated ability to support users and troubleshoot problems remotely.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with other team members.
- Demonstrated ability to manage workload and make productive use of time.
- Experience managing incidents and problems in one or more enterprise class ITSM platforms (ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, SolarWinds, ManageEngine, Kaseya).
- Experience with network/cloud monitoring tools, technologies and processes.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and Customer-facing skills.
- A desire to learn other emerging technologies and skills.
Job Type & Expectations
- This is a full-time position, (40) hours/week.
- Resource is expected to work onsite at Arraya’s Managed Services facility.
- Primary work hours are during Arraya’s operating hours (8:00am-5:00pm).
- Work is performed in a 24×7 operations environment with on-call participation.
- May require infrequent travel to Customer sites.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.