Arraya Solutions is looking for a Service Desk Technician III (Cyber Security Analyst) to join our Managed Services team. This role will be responsible for managing and monitoring cyber security technologies and protecting customers from emerging threats. You will be at the tip of the spear directly responsible for monitoring and protecting customer information systems.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about cyber security operations, detail oriented, and have a strong technical background and desire to learn. It will also require the candidate to be on call to respond to customer security emergencies and work as part of an incident response team.
This position will include processing non-critical service requests and perform recurring maintenance tasks in coordination with the Managed Services Cyber Security team. This position reports to the Service Desk Manager.
- Perform vulnerability scans on customer systems and generate reports
- Manage a diverse set of security platforms and generate reports
- Administering Multi-Factor Authentication products
- Conduct security audits and provide reports for senior leadership consideration
- Respond to customer security incidents and perform remediation and cleanup
- Troubleshoot security systems and provide recommendations to better support customer environments
- Update ticket, task, and service request details to support triage, escalation, and resolution
- Capture, document, and transfer knowledge of customer environments to junior personnel
- Train and certify on supported technologies
- 1-3 years’ recent experience in a hands-on cyber security IT support role
- One or more of these relevant certifications: CEH, CCNA Cyber Ops, CompTIA CySA +, Security +
- Understanding of cyber security technologies to include firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, access control, encryption, networks, anti-malware, servers, vulnerability management and other security solutions
- Experience working with Cisco security technologies preferred
- Demonstrated ability to support users and troubleshoot problems remotely
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with other team members
- Demonstrated ability to manage workload and make productive use of time
- Experience managing incidents and problems in one or more enterprise class ITSM platforms (ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, SolarWinds, ManageEngine, Kaseya)
- Excellent communication, documentation, and customer-facing skills
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- A desire to continue learning about emerging technologies
Job Type & Expectations
- This is a full-time position, (40) hours/week
- Resource is expected to work onsite at Arraya’s Managed Services facility
- Primary work hours are during Arraya’s operating hours (8:30am-5:00pm)
- Work is performed in a 24×7 operations environment with on-call participation
- May require infrequent travel to Customer sites
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com or CLICK HERE to apply.