Arraya Solutions is looking for a Service Desk Technician III (Network Analyst) to join our technology team! In this role you will provide technical support assistance for customers with a primary focus on LAN/WAN technologies and will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of customer networks.
The Service Desk Technician III will work directly with customers to review incidents requests and perform initial troubleshooting of unresolved issues. Additionally, you will process service requests and perform recurring maintenance tasks in coordination with the Manage Services Network team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about network operations, detail oriented, and have a strong technical background and desire to learn. It will also require the candidate to be on call to respond to customer emergencies and work as part of an incident response team.
This position reports to the Service Desk Manager.
- First tier support troubleshooting environmental issues.
- Provide technical support for incidents and problems involving Network technologies.
- Perform administrative tasks supporting functional operation of deployed network infrastructure.
- Support scheduled maintenance activities in coordination with team members.
- Report on usage, security & compliance using available tools.
- Update ticket, task, and service request details to support triage, escalation, and resolution.
- Support operational standards for managing customer tenants and workloads.
- Capture, document, and transfer knowledge of customer environments to junior personnel.
- Train and certify on supported technologies.
- 1-3 years hands-on experience with Cisco products including, but not limited to: Catalyst switches, Nexus Switches, Meraki Switches, ISR/ASR Routers, Wireless LAN controllers, Meraki Firewalls, ASA and FTD firewalls.
- Achieved or working towards one or more of these relevant certifications: Network +, CCT, CCNA.
- Demonstrated ability to support users and troubleshoot problems remotely.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with other team members.
- Demonstrated ability to manage workload and make productive use of time.
- Experience managing incidents and problems in one or more enterprise class ITSM platforms (ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, SolarWinds, ManageEngine, Kaseya).
- Excellent communication, documentation, and customer-facing skills.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- A desire to continue learning about emerging technologies.
Job Type & Expectations
- This is a full-time position, (40) hours/week.
- Primary work hours are during Arraya’s operating hours (8:00am-5:00pm EST).
- Work is performed in a 24×7 operations environment with on-call participation of approximately once per month.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or CLICK HERE to apply!