Arraya Solutions is looking for a Service Desk Technician Level I to join our technology team. In this role, you will provide support for the managed services infrastructure as well as fielding service calls regarding incidents and requests. Customer service is a central focus of this role. Responsibilities will also include monitoring and servicing Arraya’s internal infrastructure and staff. As a level I this position will be a front-line call taker tasked with resolving common issues in MS Windows OS and O365 environments.
Additionally, this position will require knowledge and experience in onboarding/offboarding processes. Familiarity and experience in Active Directory support and understanding of groups, memberships and policies is required. Attention to detail is needed when documenting or transferring tickets to other areas for resolution. This position will be participating in an on-call rotation.
- Field support calls
- Primarily remote technical support
- Hardware and software incident remediation
- Troubleshoot and resolve MS Azure incidents and requests
- Account provisioning/administration
- Hardware configuration/repair
- Actively managing assigned work in ticketing system including timely and meaningful updates
- Support network printing devices
- Troubleshoot and resolve tickets for VPN and MFA issues
- Resolve network issues using understanding of IP Addressing, subnetting and TCP/IP
- At least 1-2 years of experience with the following:
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems, with an understanding of security permissions for Active Directory
- Experience supporting laptop/desktop workstations and troubleshooting problems related to end-user applications and network connections
- Experience troubleshooting Microsoft Office 365 and Office applications
- Familiarity with SharePoint and Exchange
- Experience with monitoring solutions, such as Microsoft System Center Operations Manager, SolarWinds Orion, Nagios XI, or Zenoss Enterprise Management
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience working with ManageEngine Service Desk is a plus
- ITIL fundamentals a plus
- Microsoft certifications are a plus
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position, (40) hours/week.
- 2ndshift from Sundays – Thursdays 3:00pm EST – 11:30pm EST
- 2nd shift from Tuesdays – Saturdays – 3:00pm EST – 11:30 PM EST
- This is a remote work from home position.
- A possibility of off-hours support work.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or CLICK HERE to apply now!