Arraya Solutions is looking for a Service Desk Technician Level III (Cloud Specialist) to join our technology team. In this role, you will provide technical support assistance for Customers with a primary focus on Microsoft identity, collaboration, and cloud technologies. You will assist Service Desk team members with incident classification and initial triage and be a primary escalation for unresolved issues. They will process non-critical service requests and perform recurring maintenance tasks in coordination with the Managed Services Systems team. They will support adoption and consumption of cloud services through user provisioning, service monitoring, and license management. This position reports to the Service Desk Manager.
- Provide remote technical support for incidents and problems involving Microsoft technologies.
- Perform administrative tasks supporting functional operation of deployed workloads.
- Support scheduled maintenance activities in coordination with team members.
- Provision users and groups to maintain access control.
- Report on tenant usage, security & compliance using available tools.
- Update ticket, task and service request details to support triage, escalation and resolution.
- Support operational standards for managing Customer tenants and workloads.
- Capture, document and transfer knowledge of Customer environments.
- Support Customer onboarding and offboarding.
- Train and certify on supported technologies.
- 2+ years hands-on experience maintaining Microsoft products and cloud workloads, including Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, Intune, and Azure-hosted services.
- 3+ years serving as a support resource on a Help Desk or Service Desk team.
- Demonstrated ability to support users and troubleshoot problems remotely.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with other team members.
- Demonstrated ability to manage workload and make productive use of time.
- Experience managing incidents and problems in one or more enterprise class ITSM platforms (ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, SolarWinds, ManageEngine, Kaseya).
- Experience with network/cloud monitoring tools, technologies, and processes.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and Customer-facing skills.
- A desire to learn other emerging technologies and skills.
Job Type & Expectations
- This is a full-time position, (40) hours/week.
- Hours: 1st shift – Start time can be flexible and could be as early as 7:30 AM EST and at the latest 9:00 AM EST – 4:00PM (to 5:30 PM EST if start at 9:00 AM EST).
- This position can be 100% remote work from home.
- Work is performed in a 24×7 operations environment.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or CLICK HERE to apply now!