Arraya Solutions is looking for a Service Manager to join our team. The Service Manager is a key contributor in the Managed Services Customer lifecycle. They are responsible for managing Customer expectations to ensure they align with contract scope boundaries. They interface directly with Arraya Managed resources to understand activity levels and develop reports which are shared with Customer stakeholders.
The Service Manager oversees contract renewals and helps qualify enhancements and project requests in coordination with Arraya’s solutions teams. They function as a trusted partner and are tasked with communicating the value of the services being provided. This position reports to the Senior Director of IT Operations.
- Manage contract scope, cost, and resource changes.
- Develop, negotiate, agree, and report on individual SLAs.
- Monitor delivery to ensure specified services or groups of services meet agreed levels.
- Continuously improve the service management process.
- Perform gap analysis between business requirements, scope boundaries and available services.
- Recommend and support changes to the Service Catalog.
- Act as an escalation point and communication vehicle for priority incidents.
- Participate in Service Review meetings.
- Participate in Service Delivery projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT Management or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience managing service delivery contracts for enterprise infrastructure products, platforms, and services.
- Current working technical knowledge of servers, virtualization, SAN technologies, identity management, switches, routers, wireless, security appliances, unified communications, messaging, network monitoring and configuration management software.
- Deep expertise in IT Service Management and the Managed Services delivery model.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and disseminate activity and service level reporting and dashboards.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and analyze client operational requirements to support solution development.
- Vendor experience with Cisco, Dell EMC, Microsoft, IBM or VMware technologies preferred.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and Customer-facing skills.
- Industry-recognized service management certifications (ITIL, KCS) preferred; one or more vendor-accredited technology certifications a plus.
Job Type & Expectations
- This is a full-time position, (40) hours/week.
- Resource is expected to visit Arraya’s Managed Services facility (Ambler, PA) weekly.
- Travel required to Customer sites is approx. 25-35% and focused on the Delaware Valley.
- Primary work hours are during Arraya’s operating hours (8:00am-5:00pm).
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, reach out to us today! Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com or CLICK HERE to apply.