Arraya Solutions is looking for a SolarWinds Administrator to join our technology team. This position will be responsible for supporting our managed service offerings, which include cloud-based backup/replication and infrastructure monitoring/remediation. This individual will be asked to maintain SolarWinds platform services and field support calls from customers regarding requests and issues.
- Subject Matter Expert on SolarWinds NPM, SAM, and NCM, and growing and maintaining the SolarWinds application infrastructure
- Work with the Network/Systems/Applications teams and SolarWinds Support to troubleshoot and understand system faults and application performance issues
- Develop, support and manage complex Alerts, Reports, and Views
- Ability to understand and customize SQL queries and stored procedures
- Gain deep visibility into the physical and virtual environments that are hosting applications in multiple data centers
- Ability to troubleshoot to effectively solve problems, using knowledge, experience, logic, and independent judgment consistent with standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Utilize industry resources to identify new and innovative techniques and best practices
- Ability to work in a team/group setting and collaborate effectively as well as work independently
- Participate in 24×7 on-call rotation
- Document issues, resolutions and maintain current documentation
- Experience in Cisco LAN/WAN technologies including switches, routers, firewalls
- Experience in Cisco VOIP including SIP, voice gateways, Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity, Cisco Jabber, and Cisco Presence
- Excellent understanding of monitoring technics, thresholds and processes
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as alone
Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience as required for the specific job level.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.