Arraya Solutions is looking for a Solutions Engineer – Microsoft Endpoint to join our technology team!
In this role, you will be a key contributor delivering engagements with our clients to modernize their legacy environments from SCCM to Intune with a focus on MDM and MAM.
If you have a proven track record of success implementing data center solutions, proven ability to build strong relationships with clients and peers, and a desire to be a valued member of a growing organization then we encourage you to apply for this opportunity!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and implement policies and processes around endpoint management
- Design, Implement SCCM environments 2012+
- Design, Implement Intune MDM and MAM Services
- Deploy and configure authentication services such as Azure Active Directory Connect and Active Directory Federation Services
- Perform Window 10/11 device and app readiness assessments using OEM tools and process
- Participate in discovery and design meetings
- Author and revise as-built documentation detailing configuration
- Support knowledge transfer as part of the delivery process
- Communicate project status and escalate issues to stakeholders in a timely fashion
- Identify future potential services opportunities
- Continue to stay current in all aspects of the solutions within your area of expertise
- Maintain required vendor certifications and continue to grow technical skill set
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience with Microsoft Windows Server and Windows Desktop
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience with System Center Configuration Management (SCCM) design/architecture and implementation experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in supporting or administrating Intune environments in aspects of PC management, Mobile Device Management, and Mobile Application Management
- Current Microsoft certifications supporting the above technologies, including but not limited to: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate; Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty; Mobility and Device Fundamentals; Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- Experience in designing and configuring Intune policies
- Experience with co-management
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerShell
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with other team members
- Must have technical experience in design, deployment and troubleshooting
- Must have excellent communication, documentation, and customer-facing skills
- A desire to learn other emerging technologies and skills
- Ability to provide training to customers and peers
- Ability to work either independently or as part of team depending on project scope
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com or CLICK HERE.