Arraya Solutions is looking for a Sr. Solutions Engineer to join our technology team! In this role, you will be a key contributor with delivering the designs and implementations of Microsoft Modern Device and Azure Cloud Security technologies to our clients.
If you have a proven track record of success implementing Microsoft Cloud solutions, proven ability to build strong relationships with clients and peers, and a desire to be a valued member of a growing organization then we encourage you to apply for this opportunity!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement Microsoft cloud solutions such as Microsoft Intune, Defender for Endpoint, Windows Hello for Business, BitLocker Device Encryption as well as Windows Virtual Desktop on Azure
- Architect and Implement the Endpoint Management suite of tools and concepts driven by security and configuration
- Architect and Implement Microsoft Cloud Security solutions such as Conditional Access, MFA, Microsoft Defender for Office 365, Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Facilitate and participate in discovery and design meetings to validate plans and architecture.
- Author and revise as-built documentation detailing configuration
- Support knowledge transfer as part of the delivery process
- Communicate project status and escalate issues to stakeholders in a timely fashion.
- Identify future potential services opportunities
- Continue to stay current in all aspects of the solutions within your area of expertise
- Maintain required vendor certifications within practice and continue to grow technical skill set
- Minimum 5+ years hands-on experience architecting and deploying Microsoft solutions including Microsoft Intune, Microsoft 365, Azure AD Conditional Access, Microsoft Defender suite, Windows Hello for Business and supported authentication methods, BitLocker Device Encryption automation as well as Windows Virtual Desktop management on Azure
- Experience with AD-Connect configurations to support Hybrid user and computer configurations.
- Experience with Windows Autopilot and Hybrid AD Join and available options to enable scenario-based configurations
- Experience with Android and iOS Device configurations for Intune and 3rd party vendor device integration
- Experience with Microsoft 365 Groups, Azure AD workflows and configurations for endpoint security
- Experience with Application deployment and dynamic provisioning for Hybrid devices
- Experience with Microsoft Apps for Business suite deployed and managed by Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Minimum 5+ years hands-on experience managing on-prem solutions including Active Directory Domain Services, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, and advanced Group Policies
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerShell, Graph API and gathering or modifying cloud data
- Working knowledge of core TCP/IP networking, Infrastructure management and automation tools
- Demonstrated project leadership and ability to maintain project structure and continuity between workstreams and phases
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with other team members
- Must have excellent communication, documentation, and customer-facing skills
- Experience with authoring technical documents and peer reviewing technical pre-sales data
- A desire to learn other emerging technologies and skills
- Ability to provide training to customers and peers
- Ability to work either independently or as part of team depending on project scope
Want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development? Please reach out to us today! Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or CLICK HERE to apply.