Arraya Solutions is looking for a Sr. Solution Engineer – Microsoft Cloud to join our technology team! In this role, you will be a key contributor delivering engagements with our clients to design, implement and migrate their Microsoft Cloud environments including the Microsoft O365 suite, Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Intune.
If you have a proven track record of success implementing data center solutions, proven ability to build strong relationships with clients and peers, and a desire to be a valued member of a growing organization, then we encourage you to apply for this opportunity!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement cloud solutions including Microsoft Azure compute & networking, Azure Active Directory, Azure Site Recovery/Azure Backup, Microsoft Intune as well as Windows Virtual Desktop on Azure
- Deploy and configure authentication services such as Azure Active Directory Connect and Active Directory Federation Services
- Participate in discovery and design meetings
- Author and revise as-built documentation detailing configuration
- Support knowledge transfer as part of the delivery process
- Communicate project status and escalate issues to stakeholders in a timely fashion
- Identify future potential services opportunities
- Continue to stay current in all aspects of the solutions within your area of expertise
- Maintain required vendor certifications and continue to grow technical skill set
- Minimum 5+ years’ hands-on experience building Microsoft cloud solutions including Microsoft Azure virtual networking, Microsoft Azure Compute Resources and Microsoft Azure Site Recovery services
- Minimum 5+ years’ hands-on experience deploying Microsoft Data Center solutions including Active Directory Domain Services, Active Directory Federation Services, Microsoft Windows Server core services and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience architecting and implementing Microsoft cloud and data center solutions
- Experience working with Microsoft SCCM and Intune co-management a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerShell
- Working knowledge of core TCP/IP networking, infrastructure management and automation tools
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with other team members
- Must have excellent communication, documentation, and customer-facing skills
- A desire to learn other emerging technologies and skills
- Ability to provide training to customers and peers
- Ability to work either independently or as part of team depending on project scope
Want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development? Please reach out to us today! Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or CLICK HERE to apply.