Arraya Solutions is looking for a Sr. Solutions Architect focused on networking to join our team! In this role, you will be a key contributor and lead engagements with our clients to design their LAN, WAN, wireless, and security solutions. In this position, you will collaborate with our clients to define infrastructure journey maps, adoption plans, and long-term strategy. You will have the opportunity to execute a solutions selling methodology while fulfilling requests for services/solutions proposals from customers and field sales teams.
If you have a proven track record of successfully architecting network infrastructure and security solutions, a proven ability to build trusted partner relationships with clients, and a proven ability to lead and execute consultative architecture engagements, then we encourage you to apply for this opportunity!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide presales expertise on LAN, WAN, wireless, and security solutions to Arraya’s new and existing clients
- Identify customer technology goals and align solutions for success
- Identify, validate and grow opportunities in high potential customer accounts, in partnership with the sales team, by driving solution architecture for both infrastructure and applications
- Increase customer loyalty through effective communications, professionalism, and going above and beyond the customer’s expectations
- Provide pipeline and forecast updates
- Develop bills of materials, statements of work, proposals, and RFP responses to clients
- Participate in the preparation of sales campaigns, business plans, and technology heat maps for prospects
- Stay informed about new services, technologies, and other information that may be of interest to clients
- Provide market intelligence to the management staff and participate in the development of future solution strategies and offerings
- Participate with OEM vendors and SE teams on product roadmaps and strategy
- Continue to stay current in all aspects of the solutions within your area of expertise
- Maintain existing certifications and continue to grow technical skill set
- Must have a minimum 6 years of experience with Cisco networking products including switches, routers, wireless, Nexus, Meraki, etc.
- Strongly prefer experience with Cisco security products including firewalls, Sourcefire, ISE, AMP, Umbrella, CES, and others
- Prefer experience with software defined networking technologies including Cisco ACI, SD-WAN, SD-Access, and VMware NSX
- Experience with similar products and solutions from other vendors is preferred
- Experience with Azure/AWS networking and security solutions is preferred
- Strongly prefer proven experience of successful solution selling
- Must have the ability to analyze existing and anticipated client requirements and promote consideration of companies’ solutions and services to meet the client’s requirements
- Demonstrated ability to work with and communicate with other team members
- Must have excellent communication, documentation, and customer facing skills
- A desire to learn and be a problem solver
- Prefer multiple Cisco professional level certifications (CCxP) or a CCIE
- Energy, excitement, passion and desire to make an impact for Arraya and our customers
Education and Training
- 10+ years of hands on experience in IT
- 4+ years of experience in a Sr. Engineer or Consultant role
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Cisco CCNP
- Multiple industry-recognized certifications, e.g.: CCIE, VCP, NACP, CISSP
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, permanent position, 40 hours/week.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, reach out to us today! Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or CLICK HERE to apply.