Arraya Solutions is looking for a Sr. Solutions Engineer Network Security to join our technology team. In this role, you will be a key contributor delivering engagements with our clients to architect and implement their core network and perimeter security infrastructure. Additionally, you will be working with our clients to incorporate cutting edge software defined solutions.
If you have a proven track record of success implementing data center solutions, proven ability to build strong relationships with clients and peers, and a desire to be a valued member of a growing organization then we encourage you to apply for this opportunity!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and implement network solutions within the confines of project scope, time, and budget
- Support technical validation of statements of work, including scope, assumptions, and boundaries
- Participate in discovery and design meetings as a subject matter expert
- Author and revise as-built documentation detailing network configuration
- Support knowledge transfer as part of the delivery process
- Communicate project status and escalate issues to stakeholders in a timely fashion
- Earn and maintain existing OEM/industry certifications
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance during opportunity lifecycle (demos, white boards, Q&A, etc.)
- Maintain utilization targets based on project pipeline and availability
- Identify future potential services opportunities
- One or more active Cisco Network Professional Certification (CCNP or CCIE)
- Minimum of 7 years’ hands-on experience designing and deploying perimeter network technologies including Cisco ASR/ISR Routers, Cisco ASA and FTD/FMC Next Generation Firewalls, Meraki Next Generation Firewalls as well as Fortinet FortiGate Firewalls.
- Experience designing and deploying core networks on Cisco Catalyst and Cisco Nexus series switches.
- Advanced knowledge of internet, routing and wireless protocols, policies, and methods as well as traffic
- Experience with SDWAN, SDLAN, and/or SDDC is a plus.
- Experience with routing, switching, and/or wireless technologies from any other manufacturer
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with other team members
- Must have technical expertise in design, deployment, and troubleshooting
- Must have excellent communication, documentation, and customer-facing skills
- A desire to learn other emerging technologies and skills
- Ability to provide training to customers and peers
- Ability to work either independently or as part of team depending on project scope on project scope
Want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development? Please reach out to us today! Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or CLICK HERE to apply.