Arraya Solutions is looking for a Systems Admin II (Data Center Specialist) to join our Managed Services team. This individual is responsible for providing technical support assistance for Customers with a primary focus on VMware, Lenovo, Dell EMC and Microsoft Data Center technologies.
They will assist Managed Services team members, working directly with customers, with incident remediation and be a primary escalation for unresolved issues. They will process service requests and perform recurring maintenance tasks in coordination with the Manage Services systems team. They will support adoption and consumption of cloud services through resource provisioning and service troubleshooting. This position reports to the Systems Team Lead.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide technical support for incidents and problems involving Data Center technologies.
- Perform administrative tasks supporting functional operation of deployed Data Center infrastructure.
- Provision new resources and modify existing on-prem or cloud storage and compute infrastructure in accordance with customer standards and changing needs.
- Manage and maintain enterprise storage systems including Dell EMC and Lenovo storage arrays.
- Administer both Cisco MDS and Brocade SAN fabric environments.
- Second tier support troubleshooting environmental issues.
- Support scheduled maintenance activities in coordination with team members.
- Update ticket, task and service request details to support triage, escalation and resolution.
- Support operational standards for managing Customer tenants and workloads.
- Capture, document and transfer knowledge of Customer environments.
- Support Customer onboarding and offboarding.
- Train and certify on supported technologies.
- 5+ years serving as a Systems Admin maintaining enterprise infrastructure.
- 3-5 years hands-on experience managing and deploying Microsoft data center and cloud workloads such as Azure Resources, Hyper-V, SCVMM and Microsoft Storage technologies.
- 3-5 years hands-on experience managing and maintaining enterprise storage environments including SAN fabric, Storage Arrays, vSAN environments as well as NAS systems.
- Demonstrated ability to support systems and troubleshoot problems remotely.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with other team members.
- Demonstrated ability to manage workload and make productive use of time.
- Experience managing incidents and problems in one or more enterprise class ITSM platforms (ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, SolarWinds, ManageEngine, Kaseya).
- Experience with network/cloud monitoring tools, technologies and processes.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and Customer-facing skills.
- A desire to learn other emerging technologies and skills.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position, (40) hours/week (minimum 3 days/week in the office).
- A possibility of off-hours support work.
- Infrequent travel to Customer sites regionally.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or CLICK HERE to apply.