Arraya Solutions is looking for a Systems Manager to join our technology team. In this role you will be responsible for supporting and growing our managed service offerings, which include cloud-based backup, and infrastructure management and problem remediation. This individual will be asked to lead our Systems Team, supporting our managed services offering and work to build a cohesive relationship with our clients.
- Oversee the Managed Services Systems team, ensuring the efficient utilization of systems team resources
- Oversee the creation and updating of all documentation related to supporting the systems services
- Maintain and manage the upkeep of Arraya’s infrastructure systems
- Develop and implement all functional policies and procedures, including those for support procedures and standards
- Analyze and review procedures and services: make recommendation for support improvement
- Onboard new clients
- Develop and maintain customer and internal reporting
- Manage and monitor clients’ infrastructure
- Perform Employee reviews
- Create Training Plans for the systems team
- Strong leadership and customer service skills
- Experience managing data center systems (Physical servers, Virtualization technologies, SAN/Storage Arrays, Backup/DR platforms, etc.)
- Experience administering Active Directory Domain Services, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure as well as other Microsoft solutions
- Experience with monitoring solutions, such as Microsoft System Center Operations Manager, Nagios XI.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position, (40) hours/week.
- A possibility of off-hours support work.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.