Arraya Solutions is looking for a Systems Team Lead to join our technology team. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting and growing our managed service offerings, which include cloud-based backup and infrastructure management and problem remediation. This individual will be asked to lead one of our Systems Teams, supporting our managed services offering and work to build a cohesive relationship with our clients.
- Act as technical lead for one of our Managed Services Systems Admin teams, ensuring the efficient resolution of customer incident and support requests.
- Provide technical assistance and escalation for supported technologies, including but not limited to server hardware, Operating Systems, virtualization, VDI, backup, disaster recovery, storage, cloud, Active Directory, Microsoft Collaboration and RMM.
- Design and prepare change requests supporting patching, configuration changes, system upgrades and other administrative activities according to existing controls and schedules.
- Lead onboarding efforts for new customers to ensure a successful support enablement.
- Assist with selection, procurement, testing and implementation of tools and technologies supporting Arraya’s Managed Services.
- Mentor junior staff members in support of technical development in accordance with defined training/enablement plans.
- Demonstrated experience as a technical lead working with Enterprise Data Center technologies including:
- Physical servers – 5+ years
- Virtualization technologies – 5+ years, required
- SAN/Storage Arrays – 3+ years
- Data Protection platforms – 3+ years
- Cloud Solutions and Identity Management services – 3+ years
- Demonstrated experience as a technical lead working with Microsoft Workspace technologies including:
- Active Directory Domain Services – 5+ years, required
- Microsoft Exchange Server – 3+ years
- Microsoft Office 365 Suite – 5+ years, required
- Microsoft Azure Cloud – 3+ years, required
- Understanding of remote monitoring and management systems, such as Microsoft System Center Suite, Solarwinds Orion (or MSP N-Central), Atera, ConnectWise or Kaseya.
- Strong technical and customer service skills.
- Ability to serve as an escalation point for team members.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching and development skills.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position, (40) hours/week (minimum 3 days/week in the office).
- A possibility of off-hours support work.
- Infrequent travel to Customer sites in the Delaware Valley Region.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or CLICK HERE to apply.