Arraya Solutions is looking for a Systems Team Lead to join our technology team. In this role you will be responsible for supporting and growing our managed service offerings, which include cloud-based backup, and infrastructure management and problem remediation. This individual will be asked to lead one of our Systems Teams, supporting our managed services offering and work to build a cohesive relationship with our clients.
- Lead one of our Managed Services Systems teams, ensuring the efficient resolution of customer incident and support requests
- Provide escalation support to team members
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) for supported technologies
- Maintain and manage the upkeep of Arraya’s infrastructure systems
- Analyze and review procedures and services: make recommendation for support improvement
- Onboard new clients
- Develop and maintain customer and internal reporting
- Manage and monitor clients’ infrastructure
- Create Training Plans for the systems team
- Strong technical and customer service skills
- Experience managing and deploying data center systems:
- VMware vSphere, Horizon
- Microsoft Hyper-V, SCVMM
- EMC VNX series, Unity, RecoverPoint, Avamar
- Veeam Backup & Recovery
- IBM Spectrum Protect, Storwize family, Enterprise Servers
- Brocade SAN switches
- Cisco UCS Servers, UCS Manager, MDS switches
- Experience administering Active Directory Domain Services, Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure
- Experience with monitoring solutions, such as Microsoft System Center Operations Manager, Nagios XI
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position, (40) hours/week.
- A possibility of off-hours support work.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.