Arraya Solutions is looking for a Technical Product Writer to join our Product & Service Catalog Operations team!
This position reports to the director of product management and will develop, review, implement, and maintain sales, marketing, and technical documentation to support the organization’s growing list of IT products and service offerings. This individual will be responsible for creating and editing documentation at various stages of the innovation and product lifecycles. They will assist in the creation of standard templates and annotated outlines of common delivery documentation. They will provide technical direction and focus with regard to product announcements, marketing brochures, advertisements, and marketing specifications.
In addition, the Technical Product Writer will work with the Solutions group to design and implement documentation standards for Information Technology and Information Security Documents. They will support Platform Operations in the management of the document management system (DMS) to ensure proper versioning. They will participate in the document review and approval process and work to prevent the unintended use of obsolete documents.
- Content development, management, and strategy
- Product marketing support
- Delivery enablement support
- Service catalog maintenance
- User training guides and tutorials
- Writing assignments are complete, accurate, and timely, accounting for established standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, terminology, and tone
- Product documentation, templates, and artifacts are stored centrally, reviewed regularly, and adjusted to reflect (approved) changes to format or content
- Product marketing materials incorporate product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- User training materials are available to support beta testing and product launch and future releases
Work Experience Requirements:
- Three or more years of experience in a technical writing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of document management software/systems (e.g., Microsoft SharePoint Online)
- Working knowledge of current hardware/software technology product lines from class-leading OEMs
- Experience working as part of a product team
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously to manage and meet deadlines
Bachelor’s degree in English, marketing, communications, or equivalent experience
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or CLICK HERE to apply!