Arraya Solutions is looking for a Team Lead for our Workspace Delivery team to join our technology team! In this role, you will be a key contributor delivering engagements with our clients to design, implement and migrate their Microsoft Cloud environments including Microsoft O365 suite, Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Intune.
If you have a proven track record of success implementing data center solutions, proven ability to build strong relationships with clients and peers, and a desire to be a valued member of a growing organization, then we encourage you to apply for this opportunity!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement cloud solutions including Microsoft Azure compute & networking resources, Azure Active Directory services, Azure Site Recovery, Microsoft Intune as well as Windows Virtual Desktop on Azure.
- Participate in discovery and design meetings.
- Author and revise as-built documentation detailing configuration.
- Support knowledge transfer as part of the delivery process.
- Communicate project status and escalate issues to stakeholders in a timely fashion.
- Manage and mentor Workspace team members.
- Review and approve Workspace team project deliverables such as design documents and as-built documents.
- Develop engineering “best practices” and implement delivery standards for the Workspace team.
- Identify future potential services opportunities.
- Continue to stay current in all aspects of the solutions within your area of expertise.
- Maintain required vendor certifications and continue to grow technical skill set.
- Minimum 5+ years hands-on experience building Microsoft cloud solutions including, but not limited to, Microsoft Azure virtual networking, Microsoft Azure Compute Resources and Microsoft Azure Site Recovery services.
- Minimum 5+ years hands-on experience deploying Microsoft on-premises solutions including, but not limited to, Active Directory Domain Services, Active Directory Federation Services, Microsoft Windows Server services and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience architecting and implementing Microsoft security solutions such as Conditional Access/MFA, Azure Information Protection, Azure Sentinel, Azure Cloud App Security and Azure AD SSO.
- Experience working with Microsoft SCCM and Intune co-management a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerShell.
- Working knowledge of core TCP/IP networking, Infrastructure management and automation tools.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, collaborate and lead other team members.
- Must have excellent communication, documentation, and customer-facing skills.
- A desire to learn other emerging technologies and skills.
- Ability to provide training to customers and peers.
If you want to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with an opportunity for learning and development, please reach out to us today! Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or CLICK HERE to apply.