You’re under attack — now live the response. It’s the premier cyber security training experience — where the best military and intelligence agencies, banks and energy companies in the world bring their teams to prepare for the un-predictable and respond to do-or-die situations after a security breach. The IBM X-Force Command Cyber Range Experience helps you prepare for worst-case scenarios with intense, gamified drills based on real-world attacks, led by X-Force Command experts who have first-hand knowledge from the front lines.
This is an opportunity to join Arraya Solutions and IBM for a day in the first-ever commercial facility that immerses security staff and business leaders in a simulated environment based on a security operations center (SOC).
Practice for Your Company’s Worst Day
X-Force Command Center training will teach you how to:
- Develop a response plan that encompasses all aspects of your organization
- Rapidly respond to and manage a security attack across the lifecycle of the attack
- Establish communication best practices between your security analysts, senior management and media relations group, and other lines of business
- Take critical actions to meet regulatory and public relations needs
- Change the way you think about security in your organization and build a stronger security posture
This exclusive event has limited seating. If you are interested in attending, please reach out to your Arraya Account Manager.
*Arraya will handle travel arrangements to Cambridge, MA for all approved attendees.