The Modern Desktop is here! Windows 10 and Office 365 ProPlus are changing the way IT manages and services enterprise computing. Would you like some help with planning, deploying, and managing Windows 10 in your organization? Join us for a hands-on workshop at the Microsoft Technology Center in Malvern, PA.
Note: In just over a year, Windows 7 extended support will end on January 14, 2020 and Office 2010 support will end on October 13, 2020. This session will help you understand how end of support for these two products impacts your organization and will highlight what tools are available to update your software to meet this timeline.
Attend this interactive workshop to:
- Learn about the unique value proposition and architectural changes to Windows 10 & Office 365 ProPlus.
- Gain hands-on experience with the tools and resources you need to help deploy and support Windows and Office as a Service in your organization.
- Learn about the security features in Windows 10 which help protect the device, identity and information.
Who should attend this session?
- IT professionals interested in deploying and managing Windows 10 enterprise-wide & planning for Windows 7 end of support.
- Business Managers looking to upgrade from previous versions of Windows.
- Security Analysts and Operations Managers interested in protecting their IT environments.
As part of this workshop, please plan to bring a laptop with you.Register Now