Adopting the cloud is a journey, not a destination. Along the way, there are clear milestones and tangible business benefits. However, the final state of cloud adoption is unknown when a company begins the journey. Cloud governance creates guardrails that keep the company on a safe path throughout the journey.
During this full-day event, we will explore Azure governance, security and policy. The afternoon session will include a hands-on lab, where attendees will use the lessons learned from both sessions to create Azure policies within the Azure portal.
Morning Session: Azure Governance
- Role-based access control
- Resource group structure
- Security of access and resource data
Afternoon Session: Azure Policy
- Real-time policy enforcement and evaluation
- Cloud policy management and security at scale
- Automated remediation of existing resources at scale
- Comprehensive compliance view of all resources