Prepare for your company’s worst day.
Tabletop exercises and dusty runbooks often don’t help in a crisis. Cyber incidents need a coordinated business wide response, from security and operations through to the C-Suite and boardroom, to business units, and from HR to PR. They all need the skills, reflexes and guidance to act with confidence in fluid and confusing situations.
Join Arraya and IBM Security for a simulated breach experience that will help you gain a greater understanding of best practices and tactics for responding to a breach, the importance of implementing a well practiced response plan, and the leadership skills required to deal with the advanced threats we face today.
X-Force Command Center training will teach you how to:
- Develop a response plan that encompasses all aspects of your organization
- Rapidly respond to and manage a security attack across the lifecycle of the attack
- Establish communication best practices between your security analysts, senior management and media relations group, and other lines of business
- Take critical actions to meet regulatory and public relations needs
- Change the way you think about security in your organization and build a stronger security posture
This exclusive event has limited seating. If you are interested in attending, please reach out to your Arraya Account Manager.